1. Added a link to my photography site under my business card logo. Top Right.
2. Spring weather.
3. My back is 98% better.
4. PandaGirl was complimented by a fellow student who told the teacher that "PG" would never lie (when another student in question didn't fess up to a bad deed).
5. Blessed by my friend who lent me his flash for a big event that I photographed.
6. Sobered by the testimony of a former battered wife who was the guest speaker at the event I covered. It was a fundraiser for safe houses for victims of domestic violence.
7. Love my new red phone that slides open and has a Qwerty keyboard. I can quickly text with the best of 'em now.
8. Mmmm. Special K Protein Shakes.
9. James Dobson just came out with Bringing Up Girls to balance out his insight of Bringing Up Boys. Our children are in a bigger battle than we EVER faced. We have to be aware and prepare them.
10. New thrift store just opened up. Clean. Nice. Grabbed several cute funky hats & scarves for photo shoots.
11. Ordered incredible book about the in's & out's of digital photography. It's like I'm in school. Kinda.
12. PandaPop and I giddy about selling some of our wares at our church's women's expo on Saturday.
***I entered this fun photo into a contest for creativity. I called it "PandaMom". It fits me.