Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Boy & His Dog



I cannot believe that I freaked out so much that I almost gave away THE BEST DOG IN THE WORLD weekend before last when I thought life could not co-exist with him and PandaJOY in the same house. Wait....yes I can. I'm a freaker-outer.

We could not ask for a better pet. He is sooooooooooooooo sweet. Was that lame to put so many /o/'s on so? I don't care. I just want to express how gentle and sweet natured he is. He gets really hyper the moment we let him out of his kennel after we've been gone awhile, but other than that he is just following us around like a baby puppy and always at our feet when we sit. He loves to jump on the bed and cuddle up with us in the morning. Never thought I'd say those words. He "hears" things every now and then and barks at the air looking out the side of his eyes while his snout is straight up in the air. His ridge is up and he is in full bore protection mode from whatever evil he "heard".....i.e., vibration he felt.

I wish you could see him in real life to understand how gorgeous he really is. His fur is like velvet. His muscle tone is amazing. His eyes are the color of a swimming pool and he stands at regal attention.

I already have pics of him and PandaJOY on the couch together....laying together....in perfect harmony. He is so gentle with her allowing hugs, pats and even kisses on his head since they ARE eye level to each other.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Kid" with Spencer Breslin and Bruce Willis? That is a GREAT movie and one of PP's favorites. The kid in the movie wants to grow up and have the best dog in the world named Chester. My boy has the best dog in the world named Rookie......aka...PandaDoggie.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your precious furry family member has easily transitioned with all the changes.

    ReplyDelete