Saturday, October 23, 2010

Any Volunteers From the Audience?

I was told yesterday by my dear friend who is the foster mom of PandaJoy to "gather my people and tell them to get on their knees". Methodically the mountain is being chipped away and some final decisions are being made very soon for her case. We are down to the wire and want to continue to be faithful, patient and surrender this entire process to the Lord. Yes, we want her in our life, but only if it is God's plan. I am already trusting for those of you who love us or have come to know me through this blog will pray for just that.

The irony of all this culminating now is that next week will be the one year mark of the trauma we endured with this whole situation. Still pains my heart to think about it, but know we did the right thing.

Thank you so much for caring about our little family.

5 comments: