Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cafe Rio

My friend tagged me on FB to do this fun meme. PandaPop and I just finished a great overnight retreat with our preteen children's group from church. Great stuff, but I am here to say that last night just might be my LAST time to sleep in a dorm with kids and staying up past midnight. I am NOT a night owl and staying up til 1:00 AM just about did me in!!! Not good for me! I get bossier than I already am and very snippy. : (


PandaDoggie stayed in a doggie hotel for the first time and was soooooo darn cute when he saw us through the window to pick him up today.


Good to be home and hoping for some real decisions to be made this coming week with PandaJoy. Side note: the name of our dorm last night just "happened" to be JOY. Love it.


*******************************************


The iTunes Shuffle Game.

Here are the rules:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.3. You must write the song name down no matter how silly it sounds.

If someone says "you're okay" you say:

Maybe by Alison Krauss & Union Station


How would you describe yourself?

It's Your Love by Tim McGraw


What do you like in a girl/guy?

Hallelujah by Newsboys


How do you feel?

We Come together by Newsboys


What's your life's purpose?

Build Us Back by Newsboys


What's your motto?

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz


What do your parents think of you?

Delilah by Cindy Morgan


What do you think about very often?

Jesus Freak by DC Talk


What do you think of your best friend?

Reality by Newsboys


What's your life story?

Nothing Can Come Between Us by Sade


What do you want to be when you grow up?

Paperback Writer by The Beatles


What do you think when you see the person you like?

Like Lovers Do from the Serendipity Soundtrack


What will you dance to at your wedding?

Believe by Gosh Groban


What will they play at your funeral?

Let's Fall in Love by Chris Botti


What is your passion in life?

God's Been Good to Me by Keith Urban


What is your biggest fear?

Take My Heart by Phil Joel


What is your biggest secret?

Heaven by Jars of Clay


What do you want right now?

Heaven is the Face by Steven Curtis Chapman


What will you title this post as?

Cafe Rio by David Benoit

2 comments:

  1. Prayers and {virtual hugs} about PandaJoy. I'm on pins and needles. You're a brave woman staying in a dorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Groban... he must be closely related to Josh Groban. You didn't get to see me wearing my crown of splendor yesterday. It was well liked by all.

    ReplyDelete