Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Here & Now

Outside my window… Overcast, yellowish-brown leaves all over the yard and a few piles of them ready to be bagged, very cold!! ; )

I am thinking…about all the gazillions of things on my to do list for today and wondering how they are ALL going to get done.

I am thankful for…beautiful Christmas decorations around my home, watching cheesy Christmas movies with my family and a warm house filled with the love of Christ.

From the kitchen…I smell apple cider candle wax burning to freshen up the house before a CPS visitor this morning.

I am wearing…brown leggings, green long sleeved shirt, pink fleece hoodie jacket and my new-most-favorite-EVER-moccasin house shoes.

I am creating… Christmas gift tags.

I am going…to open up my business bank account today!

I am readingO Little Town by Don Reid (one of the Statler Brothers)

I am hoping…that we will get a call this week for the mediation for PandaJOY.

I am hearing…the dryer tumbling the towels we used to wash PandaDoggie.

Around the house…presents need to be wrapped, purses need a new storage system, dust needs to be removed and overall feeling that Christmas is here from the looks of all the decor!

One of my favorite things… getting Christmas cards in the mail from families that I took the pics for the card. Too cool!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week… PandaGirl's rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal for our church Christmas worship experience this weekend and I'll be taking the photos for the event, prep for in-laws to arrive, wrap gifts, prep for Christmas party to be at our house to honor our children's ministry volunteers on Sunday, more shopping.

A picture to share



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of PandaGirl. Praying for your mediation for PandaJoy. Your home sounds so lovely...much more cozy than my University office right now. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete