Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Can Copy From the Best of 'Em


I saw these cute dining chair decorations on a blog the other day, went out and found the needed items and made these little darlings.

Just like that!

I always want to craft and do fun things like this, but never really take the time to get the stuff needed or else I do buy it all and never get around to doing it.

My cyber friend over at Musings from Kim K is FOREVER doing the CUTEST crafts with her girls and I want to be more like that!!

So proud of myself and can't wait to show these off to our Christmas guests.

Also, this weekend on Face*Book people are putting up favorite cartoon characters for their profile picture. Did you do it? Though I have my own personal favorites that represent my childhood better I came up with this little twist that represents my loves: PandaGirl and PandaJOY:



1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks for the shout-out. Your wreaths turned out fabulous.

    Merry Christmas dear friend!

    ReplyDelete