Monday, March 15, 2010

It's A Spring Thing!

I'm not sure when I have ever been this excited to see SPRING come around!

I am just chompin' at the bit to see those green, green, green trees and luscious green grass and all the flowers pop up in all their glory!!

We actually put the top down on the Jeep and have had a lot of fun tootling around in the great spring air that is oh-so-teasing for the REAL spring to come around. We go back and forth between a great spring day and a cold one. Well, cold for Texans who are ready for SPRING weather.

I wish I could write it all out, however I'd have to be cryptic in my wording, so I'll just say we had the best weekend! Blessed with just some sweet JOY from the Lord. I'll just leave it at that.

No matter what's going on---LOOK for God in everything. Take notice of His hand at work in your life.
Our city is COVERED with these gorgeous white blossoms all over the trees!!! It's just stunning to see masses of white trees that look like they are covered in snow, but rather they are covered with these precious little blossoms that are quickly turning into green leaves. Just beautiful to behold.

OK, you Chicago fans: Saturday, in the park.....


Taking in the JOYous grace of my heavenly Father. Waiting and trusting Him and His timing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your spring blossoms. Sounds like you had a perfect weekend. We're still pretty gray/dreary. Although I'm pretending it's already summer in my new beach bathroom.

    Have a super weekend! Tomorrow is our 2 year Josie anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder about JOY. I've had a rouch couple of weeks. Sorry I couldn't talk the other day. Class daily from 8:30-12:30 is kickin' my tail! Love you~ I hope to hear about your "cryptic"ness in an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, going to need a phone call from you. You got my interest piqued! Glad you had such a joyous weekend.

    ReplyDelete