Oh! To add to my post about said movie, we watched it again in the midst of me reveling in the song Little Wonders by Rob Thomas and I about spewed my lunch out when I saw the "Keep Moving Forward" motto pop up on the screen. I had honest-to-goodness forgotten about my post back in November after our whole messed up adoption ordeal that THAT was what PandaPop kept pumping into my brain: KEEP MOVING FORWARD. How could I have forgotten THAT?! Well, that just solidified in my mind that this particular movie had us written all over it for such a time as this.
So that's why "I Heart..." is now what it is----so I can chronicle all the little things in my life that I don't want to pass me by as anything less than a sheer blessing from the Lord.
And there will always be 12 things listed because that has always and forever been my favorite number. Smile.
1. Fabulously refreshing air filling my lungs on a walk today in the GORGEOUS 70 degree sunny weather. Not one single cloud in that clear blue Texas sky.
2. Strolling along the path to some great country music. LOVE country music. Certainly, I don't care for all the artists nor their ridiculous lyrics, but I am a country girl and will always love country music.
3. Excited about Spring Break activities.
4. Love making Southwest Minestrone Soup for my dinner exchange group.
5. My friend from my dinner exchange group got to go home to her man and her three boys finally after being in the hospital a long week from second time surgery for cancer.
6. Being led onto SparkPeople.
7. Reading So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore.
8. Safe trip to and from OK City over the weekend to celebrate PP's grandfather's 90th birthday.
9. Weight Watchers' Giant Latte Bar.
10. Getting two new magazines for the month in the mail with fresh spring things.
11. Prepping for summer activities for our church's Children's Ministry.
12. Writing devotional notes in my deerskin leather journal that PP handmade.