Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My New Fun Thing!!

I am soooo pumped about this!!!

ShutterCal is the perfect way to document your days of a year. I started this year out trying to do the Project 365 thingy where you take a pic every day of the year. I forgot about it last week and got off track getting all my new photography business stuff lined up. Then today my friend's blog had this link and now I'm hooked and happy! I LOVE this calendar and can't wait to fill it up! Let me know if you do it too.....it's sooooooo super easy and free!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You'll have to come check my blog out. I'm about to post about Project 365. I started a few days late, so I'm missing about 4 days in January, but I'm doing it. Not fancy though. Just doing a Snapfish album. I'm going to check out the link you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great site! (I wish they had privacy settings though) - I think it is a fantastic idea a photo a day - it really captures every day life and not just "events".

    ReplyDelete