Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

These are some of the BEST and easiest cookies in the world!

My very-close-to-my-heart-real-life-SpicyFriend gave me the recipe long ago, but it never gets old.

Cake Batter Cookies

one box yellow cake mix (dry)
one stick of butter, really softened
one egg
two tablespoons water
MIX all together and add in 1 cup of chocolate chips

Bake @ 350 for 11-13 minutes
(Play with mix and chips variations!!---I even used strawberry cake mix, added some red food coloring to darken the batter and used dark chocolate chips for one batch and white chips for another---YUM and cute!)

PandaGirl's real life middle name if NOEL so of course, this time of year I LOVE seeing and using all the "noel" stuff I can find.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment