Monday, August 30, 2010

PP-BeStill

I was so elated to open my mailbox on Friday and get a wonderful little package from my BFF who lives across The Pond (doing amazing things!!!). She had me choose from some darling pendants from an online jewelry company for
celebrating my 40th birthday which is coming up THIS Saturday!!

I actually chose the one that SHE thought I would choose.

Kindred spirits right there, I tell ya.

I love it so much and wish I could hug her in person and not just see her face on a blog, but thank God for cyber technology that at least allow me to do that much.

I am so blessed to have you in my life!!! I love you so much and
THANK YOU for the perfect gift!

3 comments:

  1. How special and sweet! You both are do dear to my heart and I love you both very much. Hope your birthday is/was as wonderful as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you love it and that it got there in time.

    Love you very much.

    Hsppy Birthday, BFF.

    ReplyDelete