Sunday, May 30, 2010

Country Lemon


::click on photo to enlarge::

PandaGirl was so excited to discover this darling hat in the $1 section at Tar*get a few days ago. We bought hot pink and black, too. There are more posts coming with those pics, but OH. MY. WORD.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures even if I did take them myself! STUNNING colors!!!!!!! We ended up taking this swimsuit back to Tar*get because the front was cut WAY, WAY to low for anyone, much less a little girl!!! Crazy.

I really cannot wait to share the next several sets of collages that I've done with just pics from the weekend.

I didn't want to bombard you all at once....you know with all the awesomeness. Sorry! LOL!! I just get so addicted to taking pictures and now putting them all together.

I can spend an hour playing around with pictures and think it's only been about 10 minutes.

No exaggeration.

5 comments:

  1. I love that hat! I was just at Target again today and didn't see that hat. It's wonderful! I can't wait to see more pictures. Bring them on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you're getting addicted to taking pictures--they're gorgeous! Keep 'em coming!

    PS--I had such a hard time finding anything in a bathing suit for my 12-year-old that wasn't way low cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is beautiful and the pictures are just gorgeous. What province is your daughter from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ug. I've tried to post a comment on here three times and every time I get to your security thing my internet drops me! Now I can't remember what was so important to say in the first place! But I wanted you to know I dropped by.

    Oh! and, bombard away. We can handle the onslaught of pictures.

    BTW, would you email me the b/w/ one of you in your profile? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE your collages! How beautiful. I wish I had a great camera like that. :)

    ReplyDelete