Saturday, May 29, 2010

These Small Hours



::Click on photo to enlarge::

You know I love small details in life that seem to pass us by if not intentionally noticed. I want to document the things that go on in daily life. At the beginning of the year I found a place online called ShutterCal and really loved it, but got behind on uploading a photo-a-day. The 365 Project calls my name, but everyday life seems to call louder. I hope to get all my pics together, edit, organize and not let life slip by unnoticed. My post about this song rings in my little family's ear.

Have fun looking into our piece of the world, but remember to enjoy your very own small hours.

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea to focus on the little things. I specially can relate to the loaded dishwasher pic. Wishing you a relaxing Memorial weekend.

    ReplyDelete